Samstag, 20. August 2011

skies are crying i am watching catching teardrops in my hands.. only silence, as it's ending, like we never had a chance. do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left of me?


Weine nicht um die Menschen aus deiner Vergangenheit,
denn es hat seine Gründe, dass sie es nicht in deine Zukunft geschafft haben.



  

Loslassen kostet weniger Kraft als festhalten. Und dennoch ist es schwerer.



I turn the music up, I got my records on
I shut the world outside until the lights come on
maybe the streets alight, maybe the trees are gone
I feel my heart start beating to my favourite song

maybe I’m in the black, maybe I’m on my knees
maybe I’m in the gap between the two trapezes
but my heart is beating and my pulses start
cathedrals in my heart

so you can hurt, hurt me bad
but still I’ll raise the flag

every teardrop is a waterfall


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen